Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Welcome Back

Wow! Have I really been gone from blogging for 3 years?! I really meant to be more active in the world of blogging, but intentions are often foiled by the interventions of life around us.
Where am I now in life…
Work: teacher, 3rd grade
home: still married, have two children 10 and 13 year old girls
family: We have been dealt some blows. Divorced parents and I've lost my maternal grandfather.
My sister had a child…surprise!! She said she would never have kids…lol. She is so happy about her baby boy though! She's a great mom.
I still go to sleep every night dreaming of what I want to be and how I wish life would be…am still a dreamer, romantic, probably. I'm not sure that I'll ever change that part of myself that dreams of being more.

I am attending a different church and trying much harder to have a real relationship with God. I pray and read the bible more often than I ever have before in life.
I don't know how this blog is going to help others yet…I don't know that it's meant to. I just feel that my words may have some impact on someone. Maybe not today, but some day.

Today I am supposed to start a new run into exercising for health. I will be logging my food and exercise everyday, as well as how I feel physically and emotionally.

Today: I began with 2 cups of coffee with full cream and sugar. I made a herbalife shake with almond milk for breakfast. At lunch I ate a lunch able with barbecue chips and peach tea. At 1:15 I at some cheddar flavored pretzels and a handful of graham crackers when I took my students to the playground for snack time.
At 3:00 I ate a banana. I plan to drink coffee and 4:00 go for my run/walk for 20 minutes.
Physical:
However, I'm tired and all I really want to do is sleep. I have church at 7:00 and I want to take a nap before I have to get ready to go. I usually take a nap everyday when I get home from work, unless I drink coffee or take a caffeine pill.
Emotional:
I feel happy but not looking forward to my walk/run. Mostly because of the fatigue. I know that if I would make myself exercise though, I would eventually feel better, but the process has to start from fresh.
So I will pray that the Lord lend me some strength and power to motivate me to put on my shoes and hit the road at 4:00 today!

No comments:

Post a Comment